1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 390 AL Sporting (Need Info)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by drg123, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drg123

drg123 Member

I bought a used 390 AL Sporting with 30" Barrel in good shape 97%-99% without papers, wanting to know value and what choke tread go with the gun.

thanks for the help

dg

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

The value is whatever you paid for it. Are you planning on selling it? If not, shoot it and enjoy. It is a good gun. See link for Beretta choke identification. (I bought a 391 Sporting for $575) Mark

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=73495

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

It takes mobil chokes. I bought two in the last two years. One in new condition with absolutely georgous wood for $450.00 and the other in good conition for $300.00. I love them and shoot them well so plan to keep mine. If you decide to sell let me know. LOL Jackie B.

4. Cheetah

Cheetah Member

drg123,
    If the 390 Sporting you have is as clean as you claim they are worth a good 750.00 to some one who really likes the 390 and if the choke system is factory it will be the Beretta Mobile Choke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

value beretta al 390 sporting