1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 390 20ga shell catcher

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CLP101, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLP101

CLP101 TS Member

I got a Beretta 390 20ga for my daughter to start on. Just wondering where is the best place to get a shell catcher and anything else she may need? It's a synthetic stock w/spacer removed on a field gun. I had planned on a trap vest and shell catcher for now. Anything else to start?

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Dangit, i promised to not start sh!t or be a smart a$$ this whole week. Its get'n tough and its only Monday. So i won't say Beretta :)

Gamaliels will probably have both. There are several different shell catchers available for the 390 series guns as well as some gunsmiths can weld a bead inside on the barrel tang to deflect the hulls down. Tron on here does a great job with that.

If you are going to the Grand you will be able to find about anything you want Beretta.

Link to Beretta Vests:

http://www.gamaliel.com/clothingvests/beretta-womens-vest.asp

Link to shell catchers:

http://www.gamaliel.com/prodcat/shell-catchers.asp

3. okshootergal

okshootergal TS Member

MizMac Designs - shooting sports accessories for women. I love my MizMac vest!
    ~Mary

4. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

Check with Hi-Grade Shooters...They have a web site where you can see a lot of Beretta goodies.

Vern

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The Beretta website has been having some good sales on shooting apparel and accessories.

Check 'em out.

Curt

6. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

Wild Hare makes a better shooting vest than Beretta. And if you buy it through Gamaliel, the Wild Hare vest is cheaper.

Ted K.

7. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Joel Etchen carries some Beretta stuff.

Also, come to the Grand and visit Beretta's store.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

8. CLP101

CLP101 TS Member

I cant get to the grand, but may go to the Zone shoot in Elysburg. Wonder if High Grade will be back? Thanks, and its ok to be a smart a$$ once in a while.

9. esetter

esetter Active Member

Cole's might be able to help you out. The are the best people out there to work with. They go above and beyond.

10. CLP101

CLP101 TS Member

Thanks, but as I've found out T&S doesn't make a catcher for the 20ga 390. Now what? Are there other companies that may make them? Can't find anything on google. I have the 390 & a SKB XL900 both in 20ga. Thanks, oh yeah, can't afford a new gun so it has to be low budget. Rubber band I guess. What does Tron charge? Probably more than I can manage. Does his mod cause problems with using the gun for hunting? The 390 will probably be our goto gun for hunting as well. Thanks again

11. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Tron can install a music wire to catch hulls, at the same time he can weld in a knock down pin to prevent hulls from going out too far! That's exactly what I'd do if I planned on shooting my 303 20ga for trap!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 390 shell catcher

beretta sports 390 shell catcher