1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 303 Value

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 15thct, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 15thct

15thct TS Member

Local shop has a Beretta 303 with a "Special Trap" barrel...and a skeet barrel.

I would rate the gun in the low to mid 90's. No chokes.

It is on consignment for $700. Is this price in the ball park?

What does Special Trap mean?

Thank You

Bill Jefford

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Bill...Run, don't walk, back to that store and buy the gun! That's a great deal....Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

I have a 303 for sale also. It is a special trap, 30" barrel and an adjustable comb stock. I would say 90%. I would sell it for $650.00.

Clyde

4. cleboje

cleboje Member

Bill

The asking price for the best version of the 303 ever made with a skeet barrel to boot is certainly in the ball park.

I picked up a 303 Special Trap with 32 inch flat ribbed barrel and fixed full choke (.041 thousands!!!) for a mere $550.

With a little fine tuning to make the stock fit me and the gun was just crushing the clays.

Next time the guy who sold me the gun watched me shoot and he was wishing out loud that he should have kept the gun for himself.

Bill, go get that gun...or just send me the directions so I can remove the tempation.

Joe

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

In 1990 I bought one from Iowan Mickey at Owatonna for $350. I won the state singles with it a couple of weeks later, and when I saw him again, he wanted more money!

The gun you are looking at, Bill, is a terrific gun and with the skeet barrel, a genuine bargain. You can't go wrong.

Neil

6. barnbarron

barnbarron TS Member

I have my brother in laws 303--he doesnt use it any more. Over 100000 rounds thru it---still shoots great. They are good shotguns.

Conway

7. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

That is cheap, and if you have not bought by now someone else will. I just picked up a 20 gauge Beretta A303 field with a 26" barrel for $450.

Berettaman7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.