1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 303 Trap Big Bore SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This is a 30" special trap that was backbored and ported by Pro Port to .784 with a 21 ths choke( same as Stan Baker Big Bore concept). I put his one together for my wife and she does not shoot. I think she shot it about 200 rounds and it was in new condition when she got it. The wood was shortened for her with a Kick EZ pad added. Length of pull is 13 3/4. I have shot it as a backup a couple times with a 3/4 slip on pad to make it fit. Of course spacers could easily be added or it will fit a youth, lady or shorter armed male as is. This gun is a strong 97% gun and can only be faulted by the small chip out of forearm at the bottom (see photo). It also has a carey Closer and I changed all the springs in the bolt and trigger to Jim Flynns quality springs. I use them in all my 303's. I have never shot a barrel that breaks targets so evenly. I tried it from the 16 yd all the way back to our door at the club which is 38 yds and it works very nicely. It ia an awesome sporting clays or doubles gun also. It never smokes a target but it leaves no big pieces, just a beautifl break. There are no dings or rust or anything with the exception of the photo of the small chip. It has some nice wood as you can see. $750 shipped from Idaho to your ffl ( I would consider keeping the barrel if someone is interested in gun only for $550)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

Earl was fun to watch shoot anything trap related. He had talent. too bad he got such a bad name. I always liked him and still do. He could run a shoot better than anyone I ever knew

3. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

0   0   0

My only claim to fame was that Scripture ended up with a 303 which I used to own. However, our scores with that gun, differed greatly.

B

4. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

He was unbelievable... Gun is going to Gunbroker later today

5. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

Reasonable offers considered before going to GB

6. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

Gonna cut your beer off Bulley

7. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

well thats better than Garys offer..

8. sandyman

sandyman TS Member

0   0   0

Cubancigar, I have a brand new 303 trap never fired absolutely new email if interested expensive

9. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

Thx sandyman but I have way too many 303's, thats why this one is for sale

10. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

Sorry, I should have posted ( SOLD)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.