1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@@ Beretta 303 Eye Candy @@@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

This is an outstanding stock and forend from Black Walnut. Last year we sold on TS.com something called Ye Old Bucket of Wood and this is the first sample of the finished product. I don't know if the rest of the wood will be as beautiful as this one but for now this is a beauty. Thank you to The Crew and all of you that take a look. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dennis DeVault

Sorry but I posted the forend twice I tried to delete the forend on the top of the message but it will not let me do that. I think I need a release button on the mouse.

Dennis

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Beautiful Dennis. My favorite shotgun is the 303. Who did it and what is the finish on the alloy recev

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

WOW Dennis, that beauty puts my old 303 to shame in a huge way!! Great job crew!!

Hap

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Dennis-

That was my "OLD BUCKET OF WOOD" I think. Wow...beautiful work to you, Cindy and crew! I knew you could do something amazing with those old stumps...lol...

milt

6. Dennis DeVault

I talked with the owner of the gun and he told me that the receiver was stripped of the black annodized coating and it is now raw aluminum. That is why the full engraving on the side does not show up like it did. I think he is going to give the gun to Bill Mains this winter in Florida to see if he can fill the checkering to make it stand out again.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.