1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Beretta 303 Eye Candy Maple @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Below is a Beretta 303 semi-auto featuring Shell Flame maple that was provided by Mike Mann. I got this wood when I was with Mike back in July for the PITA Grand. The right side of the forend has a little spalt that gives it good contrast. Thanks to the crew for their fine workmanship and this one was without checkering. Hope the owner like the look. Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you for taking a look.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

dennisdevault_2008_0303380.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303381.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303382.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303383.jpg

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Just as sweet as the Maple syrup. Flame maple has a 3 D effect looks really deep. Thanks for posting those 303's are getting a lot of custom work these days a great gun for the money.

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

now how am i gonna sleep tonite-after seeing them beauties ?????

4. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Unloader,

You are correct, I never was a great picture taker and I need to get better at doing this as I am not happy with the final results. When I become unhappy it is not a good day in Ohio so after the 1st I have to get a new area set up. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.