1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 303 barrels for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I have a 30 inch Moneymaker adjustable rib for a 303, it is ported by Magna-Port and is fixed full choke. The rib is the older style with the wheel that brings the front of the rib up or down. Rib tapers from 3/4 to about 5/8 or so and then moves with the wheel. 300.00 Plus freight. The second is a 28 inch barrel with a Delron rib that is about 5/8 inch tall. It is a sporting barrel and unde the rib it has the wider factory rib as the Delron is an add on. It is very nicely done and is a choke tube barrel. 250.00 plus freight. I also have an old style drop in choke 20 ga barrel that is 26 inches long and chambered for 2 3/4 inch shells. I will sell it for 100 dollars plus 10.00 for freight. I only have one choke for it. If you are not aware of what the drop in chokes were they were Beretta's first attempt at choke tubes. They are a sleeve that drops into the barrel and are held on with what amounts to a big nut that looks sort of like a Preal small Poly choke. e-mail me at sx1jeff@yahoo.com

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I though these were great deals but so far no bites. If somebody wants these barrels I am willing to trade for sx-1 stuff or Beretta 391 choke tubes. I am only looking for Briley chopke tubes that are extended style or Wrights choke tubes. The ones I need are the mobile choke threads. The barrels I have are not the newer Optima style. If you something else interesteing to trade let me know. sx1jeff@yaho.com

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

4. cleboje

cleboje Member

Jeff

PM sent ref delron rib barrel.

Joe

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hi, All 12 ga barrels are sold barrels are sold. I decided to keep the Delron ribbed barrel and the Money maker sold on Gunbroker.com Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
303 beretta shotgun barrels for sale
303 beretta shotgun berrels for sale
303 beretta sporting factory ported
303 sporting barrel for sale

beretta 303 barrel

beretta 303 barrel for sale

beretta 303 shotgun barrels for sale

beretta 303 sporting barrel