1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 303 Adjustable rib barrel for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I have an Money Maker adjustable rib barrel for sale. This is the old style with the screw at the front that you adjust up or down to get the impact that you like. It seems to shoot from about 60/40 up to 80/20 or so. It is just over 1/2 inch high rib. It has duel beads both are white and about 15 inches apart. The barrel itself has had a knock down pin added to it as well as holes for a wire catcher. It has been to Magna-Port for Porting. This is a nice soft shooter that been shot plenty but the locking lug shows no sign of wear. This is a 30 inch barrel with a fixed full choke that smokes targets. The price is 350 dollars plus 15.00 for shipping. I have pictures for those who wish. I do not know the constriction of the choke. I just know that it hammers targets. Jeff

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Jeff,

For some reason I can't get your email link to work for me. If you could email me a picture and your phone # so I can pass the info on to a buddy of mine that is looking for one. Thanks!

ec90t

I almost for got to include my email address.

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

^Pics should be there

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Thanks Jeff,
    I'll forward on the info this evening.

ec90t

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.