1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 303 32 Fixed Full Wilkinson Eye Candy wood

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by little gambler, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Wood is a standard Monte Carlo dimensions with slim forend, English Walnut blank was purchased from Cecil Fredi out of Vegas, 650 for the blank. Stocker John carved it, Wood is 99%, no scratches, dents or dings. If you can find another 303 with better wood on it, I'll knock a c-note off of the price. This wood will put many to shame.

Barrel is 32" fixed full, Backbored by Wilkinson, (I have paperwork around here somewhere) it is nothing crazy, off the top of my head, I think it is 732 bore and about 32-34 points of constriction. Barrel does have two rear bead positions one for 70/30 and the other for 90/10. Wilkinson also ported it in "Seitz" style. Curved Terminator pad on it, easy closer built by one of my machinist friends and comb was cut by one of my friends as well, it is left/right, up/down.

Gun was mostly shot for trap and a few pigeons, some wear on rec. where shell catcher rubbed and spent shells rub ejection port. Selling as new gun is coming for my girlfriend and I'm not having her go back and forth. Etchen combo is what she is going to live with from now on! :)

1500.00 and I will pay shipping to lower 48 no case, so your going to have to send one unless sold face to face. l.g.

littlegambler_2008_0303125.jpg

littlegambler_2008_0303126.jpg

littlegambler_2008_0303127.jpg

littlegambler_2008_0303128.jpg

littlegambler_2008_0303129.jpg

2. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Drop at comb 1 1/2 max. If someone wants lower drop I will work with them if they want soft top.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a 303 with almost identical wood. Phil Simms did mine, did he do yours?? These are such great guns, it should sell. 32 barrels are scarce

4. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Stocker John is my wood guy. English walnut blank came from Cecil Fredi out of Vegas.

5. johnboy

johnboy Member

0   0   0

Just out of curiosity, why such nice wood and no checkering?

6. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Ever try and tell a woman who already had her mind made up? She found out on a rainy day what checkering is actually for, and that it actually has a function.

7. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sold local at the club tonight. Thanks to all who looked. l.g.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.