1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta 301 302 303 Interchangeability

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tomjhunt, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomjhunt

tomjhunt TS Member

0   0   0

Iknow from reading all of the posts that apparently the barrels from all three of these interchange quite readily, but am wondering about the stock and forearms? If anyone has done any swapping of the wood between models and can tell me if that is doable with out a lot of expense, I would certainly benefit from your experience. Thanks, Tom

2. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

tom , the stock&forend on my 302 was tagged beretta 303 when i bought them.went right on.hope this helps.

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have a 301 or 302 drop in choke barrel on my 303 fits just like a 303 barrel.

4. tomjhunt

tomjhunt TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Tracy Hunter and Old one eye! I appreciate the help!

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

everything on the 300 series is inter changing but some of the e arly recievers had a cutoff and the forearms would be different also. Still will work though

6. tomjhunt

tomjhunt TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Cubancigar! Good to know all of these things, have seen the cutoff, but did not associate that with the different forearms, so much appreciated. Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.