1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BERETTA 28GA ONYX

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MCKJR, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCKJR

MCKJR TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE A BERETTA 28GA ONYX THAT I WON AT A D.U. DINNER I HAVE SHOT APPROX. 10 BOXES OF SHELLS IN IT AND I WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND HOW MUCH TO ASK FOR IT. WHO CAN TELL ME THE VALUE OF IT ?

JIM MCKEE

2. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

0   0   0

$100 and I'll wire you the money now lol....what do you want for it? Chokes? pics? Thanks Bryan

3. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Got clear photos? Without them, it's like buying a pig in a poke. Had a guy describe a .410 Browning o/u as like NIB and he only shot 2 boxes through it. Oh yeah, it also had rust pits on the end of the barrels which showed up in the requested photos! IMHO: Asking for its value is the start of an auction ---

4. Tally

Tally TS Member

0   0   0

Jim, I'll give you $250.00. I'll even pick it up.

Tally

5. TPK

TPK TS Member

0   0   0

Ill give you $500 cash ill pay shipping, insurance ect... You can pm me your email or phone # and we can talk about this further id be very interested. If you have pics even better.
    Regards Tyler

6. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

A 28 ga onyx (matte black metal) recently sold at the local club (Florida) for $800. It was a 28 ga ---28" barrels and had the beretta "extra" wood finish/coating (I assume it was factory-perhaps I'm wrong). The gun did not have a case - however 3 flush choke tubes were included. The gun had very little use and was in excellent condition.
    I also would appreciate a pic or two and and may have interest for my spouse.
    regards
    Bob

7. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I too, have an interest. Would like to see some pictures though. Thanks, Mike.

8. MCKJR

MCKJR TS Member

0   0   0

I SAW A NEW ONE ON GUNS AMERICA FOR $1945. AND A USED ONE FOR $1450,THE GUN IS LIKE NEW AND HAS A HARD CASE WITH 4 CHOKE TUBES. JIM

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Why ask the question if you are going to argue with the answers you get?

btw what someone advertises something for on gunsamerica has no relationship to what it is worth

And your gun is used

Regards from Iowa

Gene

10. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

This wouldn't happen to be a White Onyx with ducks on it? Had almost the identical posting about a month ago. Same gun, different poster?

11. Undrcoverrednek

Undrcoverrednek TS Member

0   0   0

This link should give a pretty good idea for what one just sold for. I don't think DU guns get a premium, but I could be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.