1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beratta 682 Gold E Combo F/S-Mint-BARGAIN!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

An extremely nice 682 Gold Combo for sale. NOT AN E--my mistake in the subject line! This gun is unaltered IN ANY WAY. 34" Top single and 30" O/U barrels. Nicely figured wood, all paperwork in original case with cloth sleeves. 8 standard Beretta mobil choke tubes and a Briley speed wrench. Shows little use and the finish in wood and metal is 98-99%. Email me for pix or call Bill @ 609-658-7739. REDUCED TO $2550 delivered in the lower 48--INCLUDING California. SOLD PENDING BUYER APPROVAL.

2. Trussman2

Trussman2 Active Member

0   0   0

email sent

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That's a heck of a buy for someone.

Hauxfan!

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MR. Davis I do appreciate you sending the Pics of your Beretta, It is a very nice gun and Looks to be in excellent shape But I must say that it is NOT a Gold " E " as stated in your post above, it is as marked on the bottom of the reciever a " 682 Gold " I must admit they are both basicly the same gun, just that the Gold E is Beretta's Latest edition with different engravings and the one that you are offering is an earlier Model, it is the predassesor, Beretta started with the Basic 682 then 682 X then 682 Super Trap then 682 Gold then 682 Gold E ( and I may have missed a model or two in between ) Please understand I am knocking your gun it looks like it is worth every penny that you are asking for it, I would have jumped on it in a minute if it was a Gold E only because I have a Gold E and Love it so much that I am going to buy another one just for a backup.
    Jump on this one guys it really looks good and I would be happer to transfer your pics here for you Bill if you want me too, just say the word. ( I wont do that if you dont want Me too )

5. Trussman2

Trussman2 Active Member

0   0   0

What drhuner said.....

The "Gold" has "mobil" chokes, and no adjustable comb.....may be other differences I'm not aware of.....

It is a beautiful gun though......

6. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

My mistake. Sorry--it is a GOLD as you say. I'd be pleased if you posted my photos. Thank you.

7. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Permission granted
    <a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view¤t=Davis4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view¤t=Davis3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view¤t=Davis2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view¤t=Davis1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view¤t=Davis.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> Sorry about the small size but I unable to enlarge them without distorting them, you must have taken then with a low resolution camera
    For you guys that might be interisted in this gun, His pics are much better when He sends then via email ( Bigger )

8. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Thank you DRHUNER

9. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

REDUCED TO $2550--DELIVERED.

10. Marplot

Marplot TS Member

0   0   0

Damn' What a nice gun! I feel like a kid in a candy store! PM Sent.

11. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Pix sent--thank you

12. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Has this Beretta 682 Gold on Trapshooters set been sold?
    Doug

13. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

It's available!

14. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Please Check your email and PM
    Doug

15. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Sold pending buyer approval. Thank you all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.