1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beomat mtd600 problems help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by michigander, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michigander

michigander TS Member

Hi I am a member of the Southeaster Michigan Conseravation Club, we have a Beomat model MTD 600 (Wooble)launch machine. We have been experiencing bird breakage coming out of the house, 1 of about every 10 birds. I have checked the arm it was new about 8 months ago, it looks fine and is hitting the birds just right on groove and now gap between arm and the clay. We have sanded, as suggested by golden west trap, the table top and checked as much as possible using the MTD 400 troublshooting guide, that is part of the problem, Beomat does not have a maintenance manual or troubleshooting guide for the MTD 600 model. I have talked with Beomat in Sweden and they say they are working on one, all that is available now is a parts listing with an exploded view to order new parts. IF ANYONE out there who has experienced this problem even with a different Beomat model please e-mail or call me your suggestions and help would be appreciated.

2. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

What speed are you throwing the targets?

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Try Howell shooting Supplies. They have on-line manuals for trouble shooting.

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Michigander, Old Cowboy has a very good question. Lately on our wobble if we are trying to get "Bunker distances" we've been getting some breakage, not 10% as you show, but an abnormal amount. You can never rule out the target themselves as it doesn't take a lot of difference in the composition of it to make them a little too fragile. Not every load you get is identical year round. Are you using the "international" target or the normal one as we do. There is a difference. If you find out the specific problem, please let us know. It all helps for the knowledge of those that are interested. Good luck, Bob

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Ray, Do you have any further information on the particular paint you used? Thank you, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beomat

beomat mjtd 600
beomat mtd 600 belt replacement
beomat mtd 600 belt replacment
beomat mtd 600 manual

beomat mtd600

beomat trap manual