1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Benghazi Timeline

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by pyrdek, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

With all the talk about who knew what, when they knew it and what they told the American people about the attack in Benghazi, here is the most definitive timeline of events I could find. It clearly defines what took place and when it happened and what the administration officials and foreign diplomats and press sources had to say about it. It is from Factcheck.org

Click Here

My personal feeling is that the kindest thing I could say about Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama and his administration is that they show a very high level of incompetence in the way they gave incorrect information to the people. Then when they continued doing that, even after being told otherwise, incompetence degraded into outright lies..

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

And the media will use Hurricane Sandra to waste time till elections.

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Everything that has happened since 0500 Benghazi time on 9/12/2012 is a bunch of BULL$HIT constructed by the Cowardly Obama Administration to obfuscate and otherwise impede a clear and thorough understanding of the attack.

The "timeline" is MEANINGLESS. The ANSWERS can be found inside the attack. I'm not discounting Jennifer Griffin's reporting. She is simply telling us what happened from 2100hrs 9/11/2012 to 0500hrs 9/12/2012. It is our job to make our Coward-In-Chief tell us WHY it happened.

Beware of the RED HERRING! Remember, in Magic, the hand is quicker than the eye.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Seals were not in the loop and spoiled Obama's October Surprise. I believe this is why he was unable to look Tyrone Woods's father in the eye, and why Mr. Woods, a lawyer with plenty of experience with people and an intelligent man was convinced he was lying.

They disobeyed the order to stand down and went to rescue the Americans. Once they began engaging the co-conspirators the deal was off and things got brutal.

This will go down in history as a hideous black mark on the American government and the Obama Presidency. The Main Stream Media is desperate to shield Obama from what would happen if the truth came out.

Whoever hatched this idea in the first place deserves a public execution.

HM

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

6. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

The last time a President hung-out (Bay of Pigs) some of our elite guys.....it didn't work-out too well for him in the end.

Yes, I believe the Bay of Pigs & Dealey Plaza are related.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Something it heard yesterday that is disturbing, Why and for what reason was Woods "lighting up" a target?

YOU only do that if you think you have air support and expect it to take out what your aiming at.

My question to this is, What was that type of "gear" doing in a US Embassy? Were they "expecting" trouble?

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

If Woods was lighting up a target, it means that Galaxy 130 was indeed in the air and a fire mission was being set up, but never approved.

Was this reported on mainstream media, or some entertainer like Hannity or Limbaugh?

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.