1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

benelli supersport

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gawaterfowler, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gawaterfowler

gawaterfowler Member

0   0   0

Up for sale is my benelli supersport. I've had it a little over a year and shot about 1000 rounds (shells)through it no problems. It has the factory case, shims, factory extended chokes plus a skeet and mod extended chokes. It is factory ported and backbored with lengthened forcing cones. It is a 12 ga model with 30 inch barrel. It also has a green fiber optic front bead. I do not have the comfotech stock because it did not fit me. I contacted benelli and have a walnut stock set similar to the one that comes on the sport two. My asking price is 1300 shipped but will nego. Only trade I'd be interested in is a browning citori or similar over and under. Send me a pm with email or phone number and I will send out pics quickly as possibly. Thanks for looking.

2. jeffery

jeffery Member

0   0   0

I have a browning citori field gun 12 ga 28" barrels with five chokes

in very good condition for trade if interested

could you send me pictures of the Benelli super sport

thanks Jeff

3. gawaterfowler

gawaterfowler Member

0   0   0

Jeff ill be glad to send pics. Pm an email adress

4. dentexark

dentexark Member

0   0   0

I have a Browning Citori Lightening Sporting Clays edition with 30" barrel. Comp N Choke chokes, SK, Im, Mod and full. With case. Will trade even after we swap pics.
    Dennis Burnham

5. gawaterfowler

gawaterfowler Member

0   0   0

Dennis I think I already replied to your pm before reading your post. My apologies but send me an email I can send pictures to thanks.

6. jeffery

jeffery Member

0   0   0

my email is cibadler@aol.com

thanks jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

benelli supersport lengthened forcing cones