1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Benelli Super Sport Combs? where to find?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by g7777777, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

They show the different combs in the catalog- anyone have any for sale used or where do you buy them?

I have the carbon looking super sport

thanks in advance

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

try this link. it it does not work, go www.e-gunparts.com and look for the part. jm
    www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=930890&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I have found combs and butt pads at Sportsmans Warehouse. Brownell's has them from time to time. There is a supply house in Chicago area, but name escapes me right now. If I find it will pass it on. Might also give Cabella's and Bass Pro Shop a look.

Bad problem I have encountered with Bennelli is finding parts. Importer is very poor to respond to cries for help. Lost my bolt handle, because I bought a left-handed model which uses same hard case for right hand model, but bolt has to be removed to fit into the case. Took forever trying to find one, even contacted Benelli in Italy and got no response. Ended up buying replacement from Brownell's that was oversized, made by someone else. Now I notice Benelli's web site offers them for sale. When I first bought my Super Black Eagle II, I asked opinion of gunsmith at Gander here in Denver and he said it was a good gun, but Benelli is awful on supplying parts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bennilli sport combs for sale

trap comb for benelli sport ii