1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 - question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jay Fliger, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Fliger

Jay Fliger TS Member

I am considering buying a Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 but am wondering if anyone has tried seeing how light a load will cycle the gun. You may wonder why I am asking since the gun is capable of shooting 3 1/2 inch 12ga. It is because I want to hunt all birds with one gun and practice with it on a sporting clays course. If the Benelli SBE2 cannot cycle a standard trap load (3dr 1 1/8oz) I would use on a clays course or dove hunting, I will purchase a Benelli M2 Field which the Benelli catalog states will shoot anything from a 2 3/4" target load to a 3 inch 12ga shell. I will hunt geese with a 3 inch 12ga instead of using 3 1/2 inch.

Thanks in advance,
    Jay

2. Littleboots

Littleboots Member

It can and will cycle any load you want. Be sure to break it in the way the manual calls for

3. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

Jay, I have a Super Black Eagle that I use for everything from geese (3-1/2" magnum) to quail (2-3/4 1oz 8)and have also shot sporting clays and 5-stand with it. Great gun.

LL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

super black eagle 2 forum