1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Benelli M-1/M-3 Items forsale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by midalake, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Ok here is a few extras forsale:

1. Composite black stock for Benelli M-1/M-3 With recoil Pad , Part # 80045 This stock has the Benelli High rubber soft top [3/4" attached], Part#81044p $125 shipped.This stock is in very good condition. [great for raising poi]

2. Composite Black Pistol Grip Stock M-1/M-3 with Recoil Pad Part # 80046 This stock is new in the box. $100 shipped.

3. 21 inch Barrel for the M-1. Part # 80004 This will ONLY fit the M-1. [per benelli] This barrel has a vent rib, accepts choke tubes, and has mid and front bead. $235 shipped. This barrel is refered to as the "turkey barrel" But would work well for home defense as well.

All of the items I accept Money order or bank check, Pay Pal add 3%, Pictures of items on request. I have an E-bay account for my seller reference. I will deal if you are interested in more than one item. Please e-mail direct at midalake@netzero.com.

Dave

2. midalake

UP.........

3. midalake

UP UP.............

4. midalake

Barrel sold to Darren...........Stocks still available.

Thanks Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

80045 benelli

benelli 80046