1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Benefit shoot near Lubbock, TX

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tydaws, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

The Lubbock Crosby Garza County Medical Soceity Alliance is going to be having a benefit shoot for medical scholarships on Saturday, June 12th at 10AM at Monk Palmer's private gun club east of Tahoka. For information you can contact Libby White at (806) 535-4908. It is $50 for 100 singles. Breakfast and lunch are going to be provided for additional cost. My wife works at Covenant hospital and ran across a flyer for the shoot at work. If it were not for her bringing this home, I probably would not have known about the shoot. Just wanted to post to let anyone interested know. There are 2 pics of the flyer included. Sorry about the poor quality I took them with my phone. Thanks. Ty Daws
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

Do you guys happen to know what will be given for prizes? Also, if one shows up early will it be possible to shoot a few practice rounds?

3. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

how did the shoot go?? I hope it went well for you !!

WesleyB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.