1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Benediction Today - A preview of things to come

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Couldn't believe a "preacher" making jokes during a prayer,,,,am I getting too old???? I always thought prayer was a solemn time to talk with God,,,,not to do "stand up". :(

2. gspman

gspman Member

bigdogtx,

You are absolutely right my good man. That was repugnant. President Obama sure gravitates toward clergy that espouse incorrect and weird doctrine. Made me sick.

gspman (Dave Pagel)

3. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

God created us in his own image, correct? So does God too not have a sense of humor?
    -Trappy

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Been in office 7 hours and my IRA is already down +$700. Hope he leaves me some change for the nursing home.

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

It would be nice if the Rev. James David Mannings had a public sermon for Obama.

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Lowery is a lowlife piece of hypocritical scum that hopefully will burn in Hell for eternity.

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

You guys need to GET in tune with the black hip-hop . Obama and the first Ho will give us change ??

8. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

BEEN in OFFICE ?????? 2 hours and the KKK want WHAT?

9. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"So does God too not have a sense of humor? -Trappy"

You are living proof.

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I miss 2str8

11. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I thought these guys were going to go away after their win.
    Doug

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

trappy,,,,yes he did make us in his image and provide us with humor,,,,although as a "man of God", should he incite or promote racism,,,,"white will do right" is a continuance of the racist rhetoric that hussein and others used to make white people feel guilty,,,,it shouldn't work, yet it does due to stupidity....

BTW,,,,you should not quote what God has done or said as it may apply to this,,,,""Well it is in your joy that I regret that I am going to have to be leaving this site. It is my decision to leave as a member tracked me down, as well as my coach and made a call to him saying that I had made anti-gun statements. I had made one anti-gun statement during my duration, near the very beginning of my stay at this site and it was me saying that "I don't believe that everyone should be able to walk around with an assault weapon." This quote is not direct, I don't have the exact message, I just know it was somewhere along these lines. Well that was a few years ago now, and views have changed. I was rather naive and ignorant to the reasoning behind assault weapons, but now I know. I was also accused of name calling. It is unfortunate as that is exactly what I stay away from, and try to keep my posts and constructive as possible. Though they are typically not looked upon in a good light, I do not make personal attacks, yet that was unfortunately said. I apologize to those I offended, it was definitely not my intent. All in all I have learned a lot, and appreciate those who gave me encouragement, as it is all a part of my learning process in life. I also appreciate those who did not give me encouragement, but made constructive posts none the less. I wish I didn't have to leave, but it is just my decision since I have now become a bit more public, and I do not want the attention. Thanks to all, -Trappy" May 28, 2008"

13. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I hope it doesn't happen but the stage is set to widen the gap between whites and blacks. I would like to believe that President Obama did not know what was going to be said, by a bitter and racist preacher, in advance but He acknowledge the words with a dramatic head nod. So far I see nothing tangible from Obama's election retoric about all races coming together.

No trust gained on me. No respect earned either. Yet. I hope he doesn't leave his white supporters in the dust. They're the ones who elected him.

So far he doesn't look that intelligent. Just another mean dog biting the hands that fed him.

I have black friends and acquaintances that might read this(since most of my friends and acquaintances are trapshooters.) They all have my respect because they have earned it. They are examples of what is truly important in life. I hope they continue to be examples of how we can live in peace and prosperity. I hope they understand that what the preacher Joe said about whites was racist and improper, especially in what is supposed to be "a new beginning" for the United States.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.