1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bender doubles video

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dolphin62, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE BENDER VIDEO ON SHOOTING SKEET DOUBLES? I'M THINKING OF BUYINGN IT AND WANTED TO KNOW IF IT IS WORTH BUYING OR NOT. i HAVE NEVER SHOT SKEET DOUBLES BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE A LOT OF FUN AND PROBLEY CHEAPER TO DO THAN TRAP DOUBLES.

2. hdskip

hdskip Member

Well worth the $$$$. If you can't do a clinic it's next best

3. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

I think a pink tu-tu is included with the video.

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Just like your Daddy wore Bruno. LOL

5. Cstraight

Cstraight TS Member

dolphin62,

I strongly recommend Todd Bender's skeet doubles video. Todd's explanation and the camera gun video are first rate.

Chris Glennon

6. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hi,

Skeet doubles typicaly cost more than Trap Doubles. The entry fees are the differance. And you can not shoot as many shooters on a field during the event.

In addition Skeet is really slow compared to trap. Even when an experienced squad is shooting, it can be slow.

Its like whenever you shoot Skeet with Trap Shooters, they stand way back from the shooting station, chwing the fat. So, you have to waite for them to get to the shooting and station and than get ready to shoot.

In Trap usualy it is bang, bang, bang, you know the drill. Skeet is really slow in that respect.

Just my experience, take care,

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.