1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bend Oregon Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BDodd, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Pretty awesome, eh Gary? They'll be hosting the ATA State Shoot this year; talk about the center of the state, huh? It'd be nice if we opened up a motel close by though.......Bob Dodd

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Can you say "Pine Tavern" in Bend for an after shoot dinner? Heck, I live in Los Angeles, and still have fond memories of meals there. What a wonderful place...and Sun River for fishing and kayaking....what a state shoot site!

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

"Gasry"? Hey, easy on the Zinfandel there Bob! <;-)

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know their hours and days open

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Try this web page, cigar!

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx Bob. Chango2 ( aka David) tell me about the Pine Tavern, Bend is not to far for me and a good ride

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

No. The third surgery in 3 years on the right arm was a giant step backwards. I suspect the rigors of competitive trap is a done deal for me; maybe 100 sporting once in a while or just a round or two at the practice trap or at skeet and even that seems to enflame the pains from the ulnar nerve plus loss of strength. The usual suspects seem to be headed to Klamath, however, so have a good shoot. AND, do come see our new fields and highly improved response to pull calls from the Canterburys at the Cottage Grove club one day. Maybe talk to Reino Linden and see if your guys could get some regular game action going to supplement the other fun stuff offered now.....Bob Dodd

ps; club open at 1pm tuesdays as well as sunday now.

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Another fun venue in the area is the "Sun River Resort" area, south of Bend. Calm water kayaing, fishing, beautiful river, etc. Golf for those that ante up the greens fee for a private club, I suppose. And in the Wintertime, for skiers, there are venues close by...the Batchelors or Sister mtns. I believe. That part of Oregon is great, except it gets cold early in the season. Hope to shoot at that club one day when passing through. Have relatives in LaPine and in Portland.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bend gun club oregon

bend oregon trap club