1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ben Avery CTC ...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by W.P.T., Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The folks from Arizona Game and Fish and the Arizona State Trapshooting Association BOD pulled off a really good shoot, with the best targets that have been seen at Avery in a long, long time ... I wish I would of shot better but I have a timing issue to work on and pulled a gun out of the safe that I haven't shot in 3 plus years so I need a lot more time to practice ... The shoot was well attended and I didn't hear anyone complain ... Thanks to all involved and hope we can do it again real soon ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

I agree, the shoot went very well. Most of the ASTA BOD were there to help keep things moving along without a hitch. Handicaps had 12 squads, not bad for a day that the temp was expected to reach 104. My only complaint was the big guy shooting on the next post over...he wouldn't stand still and block the sun for me. I'm sure it cost me some targets.

Bama

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I almost for got to mention that even our State Delegate (Doug Hawkins) was at this shoot lending a hand at the classification desk make sure it got done right and that things ran smoothly ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Bama, bet you tired of walking around that big guy during post changes too, eh?....Bob Dodd

5. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

Personally I think the guy was kind of lost on what to do next since nothing around there looked like a bowling alley.

Bama

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

It was fun even if it ain't climate controlled ... It damn sure was a little warm but the time I left also, but felt good to get back out and break a few clays, too damn few is the only problem .... I figure it was a timing issue, I was where the target was supposed to be but not at the right time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.