1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Belt Buckle For Shell Pouch Needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dave P, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mine broke and I can't find a replacement buckle or belt and buckle set for a reasonables price. I only need the buckle but will buy the set if necessary. My belt is just a cheap Bob Allen nylon style. About 2" wide I believe. Too cold to go out and measure anymore today. I don't care what kind of buckle it is. If you have one available please pm me with description and price. Thanks

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

You can get a weight belt buckle at a Scuba shop. I use the plastic ones. Found one in a package at a gun show once. maybe was a Bob Allan?

I have bought the nylon web material at gun shows by the foot and then add buckle. Only way to go for me. Ray

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

They're on E bay for $3.

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

If you bought one of Danny's leather belts like I did it would outlast many pouches and always look good.

Bluedotman
    Email: danmar51@windstream.net

6. oletymer

oletymer Member

You can buy a new belt from Bob Allen for $9 or go here and buy just a buckle for 99 cents.
    http://shop.vtarmynavy.com/web-belt-buckles-p6908.aspx?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=googlebase&gclid=CMH00tmzzLQCFSXZQgodLAkA-Q

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.