1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Believe it or not

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TommyTEREX, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

I always like hearing that it`s a dry heat,( like utah), my reply is " so`s an oven but I won`t stick my head in it". Hope it cools down for you soon. 80 in western new york today, humidity 60%.

God luck, and keep cool.

Tom R.

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

OICU812

Dearborn, MI - 75 degrees - Thunderstorms headed in.

Hope you cool down soon.

Best,
    Dennis

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

104 here. God I'm looking forward to the first frost. Hell let it snow let it snow.................

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

93 in the shop i work in in southeast iowa with 80% humidity. felt like i had a melted stick of butter in my a$$all afternoon. come on fall!!!

5. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

Phoenix, 106 today. Same tomorrow with a higher chance of rain 30%. Been holding anywhere from 20% to 60% humidity with dew point 55 degreese to 69 degreese.
    Been one of the hotter years because of the high dew points and humidity. Temp wise rainges from 79 during the night to as I said 106 during the day.

When it gets to 30% we usually get some rain. It can be 20% all it wants to be but not much rain or storms from that. Here last week we had one of the highest days of humitity that I have seen the 30 some years I have lived here. It got to 79% with a dew point of 59 Degreese. It was raining at that very time.
    Rich.(inPeoria,Az.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.