1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Belgium Diana 12 Gauge Superlight Documented

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Justinosen, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

Belgium Browning, Diana, Superlight = 7.5pounds, Long Tang, 12 Gauge, B25, 98-99% 26 Inch Barrels "VERY RARE" CONFIGURATION.

This Firearm is in great condition, with only a few handling marks in stock but not through the finish. And it has the original Browning case it came with.

Long Tang, Flat Knob Stock Configuration. This is a custom ordered gun, not something that was ordered for inventory to sit on the shelf. The 26 inch barrels are choked Modified and Improved Cylinder with the "Tapered" Ventilated Rib. The Rib is thicker in width near the reciever and narrows as it travels down to the front bead. The top of the rib is not smashed down and all the engraving is perfect. Notice the pictures I took the engraving on this gun is way nicer in detail then most Diana's I have researched, maybe because it is a superlight I don't know. I love shooting the gun, It just hammers the clay pigeon's. In not a hunter but I bet its a dream to carry around the woods all day because it dosn't weigh much.

Call me with any questions. I can send more pictures.

$7,500

Justin Osen

Diana = In Roman mythology, Diana was the goddess of the hunt and moon and birthing, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and having the power to talk to and control animals. She was equated with the Greek goddess Artemis, though she had an independent origin in Italy. Diana was worshiped in ancient Roman religion and is revered in Roman Neopaganism and Stregheria. Dianic Wicca, a largely feminist form of the practice, is named for her. Diana was known to be the virgin goddess and looked after virgins and women. She was one of the three maiden goddesses, Diana, Minerva and Vesta, who swore never to marry.

justinosen_2011_231134.jpg

justinosen_2011_231135.jpg

justinosen_2011_231136.jpg

justinosen_2011_231137.jpg

justinosen_2011_231138.jpg

justinosen_2011_231139.jpg

justinosen_2011_231140.jpg

justinosen_2011_231141.jpg

justinosen_2011_231142.jpg

justinosen_2011_231143.jpg

2. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

You melting down those brass props and sending it thru your shotmaker?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning diana superlight