1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Belgium Browning Value?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RioVistaBob, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

I've been looking for a doubles gun and a friend wants to do some trading. He has a Belgium Browning o/u, like new, safe queen with no marks on it. I just curious whats the general value of a gun like this?

thanks
    Bob

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Bob, Need abit more info on this gun. Like Model or type. Trap, Skeet, Field grade, barrel lenth with what fixed chokes. Grade of gun type I or a type VI. Let us know. pix's will answer alot of questions. Good Luck and Break=em all Jeff

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Is it a salt gun? Is it a Broadway? Is it a field gun? I could go on and on but we do need to know is the model, ga, grade, is it skeet or trap, barrel length.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

For general comparison, I purchased a '63 broadway 32" trap for $1050. Spent another $300 or so fixing it up. So, a very clean one about $1300...

5. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

I'll see the gun on Friday and get all the details plus pictures. I believe it is a "lightweight" or "lightning"and has 28" or 30" barrels. All standard, no modifications.

Bob

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Make sure to get the production date, details, and post them. The last thing you want is a salt gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.