1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Belgium Browning,Diana,Superlight,Long Tang, $8000

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Justinosen, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

Belgium Browning, Diana, Superlight, Long Tang, 12 Gauge, 98-99% 26 Inch Barrels "VERY RARE" CONFIGURATION.

New Final Price $8000

This Firearm is in great condition, with only a few handling marks in stock but not through the finish. And it has the original Browning case it came with.

Long Tang, Flat Knob Stock Configuration. This is a custom ordered gun, not something that was ordered for inventory to sit on the shelf. The 26 inch barrels are choked Modified and Improved Cylinder with the "Tapered" Ventilated Rib. The Rib is thicker in width near the reciever and narrows as it travels down to the front bead. The top of the rib is not smashed down and all the engraving is perfect. Notice the pictures I took the engraving on this gun is way nicer in detail then most Diana's I have researched, maybe because it is a superlight I don't know. I love shooting the gun, It just hammers the clay pigeon's. In not a hunter but I bet its a dream to carry around the woods all day because it dosn't weigh much.

Call me with any questions. I can send more pictures.

Justin Osen

586-524-3450

Diana = In Roman mythology, Diana was the goddess of the hunt and moon and birthing, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and having the power to talk to and control animals. She was equated with the Greek goddess Artemis, though she had an independent origin in Italy. Diana was worshiped in ancient Roman religion and is revered in Roman Neopaganism and Stregheria. Dianic Wicca, a largely feminist form of the practice, is named for her. Diana was known to be the virgin goddess and looked after virgins and women. She was one of the three maiden goddesses, Diana, Minerva and Vesta, who swore never to marry.

justinosen_2011_23113.jpg

justinosen_2011_23114.jpg

justinosen_2011_23115.jpg

justinosen_2011_23116.jpg

justinosen_2011_23117.jpg

justinosen_2011_23118.jpg

justinosen_2011_23119.jpg

justinosen_2011_231110.jpg

justinosen_2011_231111.jpg

justinosen_2011_231112.jpg

justinosen_2011_231113.jpg

justinosen_2011_231114.jpg

justinosen_2011_231115.jpg

justinosen_2011_231116.jpg

justinosen_2011_231117.jpg

2. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

0   0   0

Hi, I might be interested. Are you the original owner, and do you have all the paperwork?

3. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

I am not original owner. I was told Texas Gun Shop had a fire back in the day so I had to get this document from Browning. Browning in a way I think was tring to offer me 2-1985 Grade 6's never fired consecutive serial numbers for this gun. Because he seen the print up and said it was a one of a kind order. I wanted this document because you will not find another one like this with this config. This gun to the right buyer is worth over 10K easy I was told 13K-ish but I just want to move it and not sit on it.

Im really just selling it to buy a Kreighoff that I can shoot. I dont like shooting this gun because I would hate to slip and fall or drop it. I can get replacement parts for my Perazzi MX2000r/s or a K-80 but not a one of a kind Belgiun Browning. I also called browning to see what they would charge me to go through gun and service it, he first told me 8 months before they even touch it that they are backed up and I stopped it form there.

4. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

0   0   0

I see. I'll pm the rest of my questions. Thanks

5. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

MX2000 R/S This is my every weekend shooter. I have well over 15K into this one. $5100 for the barrels, they are 34 inch light 4 way adjustable sporting barrels,Plus $$$ Kerry Allor did the barrel work, The wood was $2000, The serial number is 144xxx. This gun is almost 2 years old. Its at Giacomo's getting serviced right now.

I would sell it for $10K includes new extra firing Pins, and the Red Perazzi Doubles Case doesn't even have a mark on it.

justinosen_2011_231118.jpg

justinosen_2011_231119.jpg

justinosen_2011_231120.jpg

justinosen_2011_231121.jpg

Justin Osen
    586-524-3450

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Definitely special order. Super-lights were straight grip with a slender forarm and a solid rib, at least, mine was.

7. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

Euro Joe I thought so too. But Glen said its a superlight with added skeet wood. Long Tang. That is why I paid 40 bucks for the documentation. Does your rib Narrow from the back of the Barrel to the bead?

Im goin to weight it tonight. I shoot briely sidekick 28 gauge through it when I shoot it. If I run the 12 gauge it kicks like my old Belgiun lighting superlight. I dont know Glen at Browning said it a rare gun. If I was to order one in 1975 I would of opted for the skeet wood, I cannot shoot a straight stock it hurts my wrist at least in a 12 gauge And I think the straight stock look funky " In a nice way to put it".

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

can't help you, Justin. Gun is long gone.

9. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Quality gun, quality photos. Nice to see nice pics posted ----

10. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've never seen a superlight that wasn't straight grip with a long straight trigger tang. I thought it may be a lightning but the letter says superlight.

11. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

Esetter I agree, But what do if you were selling it? Im getting alot of dummys that email me and say its not a superlight because the gun is on Gunsamerica, and Guns international. But browning says it is, I would bet because ot the vented tapered rib and long tang makes it there superlight I knoe a straight stock wouldn't weigh less then the skeet stock that it was ordered with.

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO???????????????

NEW PRICE $8,000 That is Final..... Or I'll use it for a boat paddle haha.

12. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

Bump Price

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning diana 12 ga superlight

browning diana superlight