1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Belgium Browning -22 rimfire - help---------------

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by labels, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labels

labels Member

I have a 98% as new Belgium Browning 22 rimfire rifle....I bought it about 10 years ago & just started shooting it.....I love this rifle.....It is loaded through the right side of the stock.....Sadly I do not have the owners manual for takedown instructions that is needed as there is barrel shake between the barrel & reciever - needs to be tightened.....I searched various sites & have had no luck.......Help please...........Thanks in advance............Pete
  2. RickN

RickN Active Member

Page 15 at the above sight talks about adjusting the barrel fit.
  3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Whatever you do, please only grab METAL TO METAL when disassembling...meaning, grab the receiver, and grab the barrel, and twist. Don't put your hand on anything wooden while twisting the barrel from the receiver.

The reason is the stock wrist is a somewhat thin area on this gun, and if you grab the buttstock grip behind the receiver while twisting, you'll tear off a chunk of wood right where the stock wrist inlets to the receiver tang, and basically ruin your stock. It's over $100 to replace.

Don't ask how I know this.

Grab the receiver, not the stock!
  4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Did you check this site for a manual? Lots of them there.

http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL
  5. labels

labels Member

Got the info I needed - thanks for the great help again as usual.......Buzz, I see what you mean.......Pete
  6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned

See how great this site is for information/ and no ridiculos responses.

Great guys.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.