1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Belgian Browning Superposed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by markostrunk, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markostrunk

markostrunk Member

I see a lot of Japanese Browning Citoris in use, but seldom a Belgian Browning Superposed. I know that they are out of production, but there are plenty around. I wonder why they are not more popular?

2. markostrunk

markostrunk Member

I see a lot of Japanese Browning Citoris in use, but seldom a Belgian Browning Superposed. I know that they are out of production, but there are plenty around. I wonder why they are not more popular?

3. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

I own more than I can shoot. Ones in good condition represent the biggest bargin in the firearms market....IMHO.

4. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

I own more than I can shoot. Ones in good condition represent the biggest bargin in the firearms market....IMHO.

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

If I were a collector I would choose the Belgium gun, but as a shooter I would rather have a Citori; the ribs don't come loose and both barrels will shoot without misfire.

6. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

If I were a collector I would choose the Belgium gun, but as a shooter I would rather have a Citori; the ribs don't come loose and both barrels will shoot without misfire.

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I see a lot of Belgium guns for $1,200-$1,500. Are you saying the Citoris can be had for two-three hundred dollars?

8. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I see a lot of Belgium guns for $1,200-$1,500. Are you saying the Citoris can be had for two-three hundred dollars?

9. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

FYI, they are not out of production, just relegated to the FN Browning Custom Shop...and prices start at around $20K....

10. ljutic73

FYI, they are not out of production, just relegated to the FN Browning Custom Shop...and prices start at around $20K....

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

They are CLASSICS!

Click the link and get yourself a brand new Broadway Trap version!!!

-Gary

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

They are CLASSICS!

Click the link and get yourself a brand new Broadway Trap version!!!

-Gary

13. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

OR?????Take a look at the Winchester Select Energy Trap....Owned by Browning and produced in the Leige factory in Belgium! Broadway rib, solid construction, and a price under $1500!!! What a bargain! I love mine. Martinpicker

14. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

OR?????Take a look at the Winchester Select Energy Trap....Owned by Browning and produced in the Leige factory in Belgium! Broadway rib, solid construction, and a price under $1500!!! What a bargain! I love mine. Martinpicker

15. ljutic73

And Mike, my rib actually did come off my ST-100.....the roll pin that holds it on cracked....cost $.07 to replace...cheapest Browning repair ever!!!

Ron

16. ljutic73

And Mike, my rib actually did come off my ST-100.....the roll pin that holds it on cracked....cost $.07 to replace...cheapest Browning repair ever!!!

Ron

17. Bama73

Bama73 Member

I shoot a superposed, but have yet to see another one on the line. Mine is about due a rebuild, and I am contemplating letting Simmons build me a 34" unsingle for it since I shoot it so well. Now mine has a custom stock and that more than anything is why I think I shoot it so well. Best 1200.00 I have spent for trap shooting so far.

18. Bama73

Bama73 Member

I shoot a superposed, but have yet to see another one on the line. Mine is about due a rebuild, and I am contemplating letting Simmons build me a 34" unsingle for it since I shoot it so well. Now mine has a custom stock and that more than anything is why I think I shoot it so well. Best 1200.00 I have spent for trap shooting so far.

19. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

I have a superposed that I shoot for doubles.

ed

20. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

I have a superposed that I shoot for doubles.

ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning superposed mis fire

rebuild a superposed