1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

behind the scenes with hussein...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I really like the "those guns that the attorney general deems appropriate",,,,hope he is in a good mood the day he deems WHICH guns are for sporting purposes....

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Everyone needs to read this, and EVERYONE needs to send this link out to everyone that they know!

3. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Come on guys. After the news of the day youre gonna bash the guy on a supposed report. Whatever my views are I've always asked for hard facts. Those aren't hard facts. Lets enjoy the fact that the face of Al-Quida is gone and hopefully soon forgotten. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

6. Catpower

Chuck, AlQuaida isn't gone just one of them is, he was the head cheese, but trust me there is a few million that want to fill his shoes

7. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

never said it was gone, just the face. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

8. Catpower

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I wish George Bush would have stayed after him until he found him. Instead of being sidetracked and spending all of that money, military force and lives in Iraq when the main and really only threat was Bin Laden. He has had all of this time to build Al-Quida with followers to the point now that there really is no stopping them from attacks. If he was gone even seven, or eight years ago, the following would be minimal, or even diminished. Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.