1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

behind the back holster

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tknight1, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tknight1

tknight1 TS Member

Do any of you shooters know what kind of holster will fit a .45 HK USP compact for behind the back carry. I have tried galco, uncle mike's and several others but to no avail.

tom

2. Bavaria-Grade

Bavaria-Grade Member

Did you try Bianchi? If you have never worn this type of holster, get ready for a very uncomfortable experiencs.

3. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Milt Sparks makes some of the finest holsters available (see link above). cls

4. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

You can get a SOB from Blade Tech (www.blade-Tech.com,) they make fine holsters, and I believe from Mike Dillon. None of my business, but a SOB will ruin your day/life if you fall or are pushed onto your back, and the gun nails your spine. I believe the Kramer Horsehide is the best made; you might consider it? I like his #2 IWB, or his #3 horsehide has a more radical slant. But whatever, please keep it away from your spine. Phil E

5. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Gene DeSantis,,,,,,,,New Hyde Park ,,,New York may have somthing for you,,,,try search for web site

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I'm also a Milt Sparks fan. Replaced my ol' RoadRunner (I think it was) many times but it's what goes on the belt after a day with another....breakemall....Bob Dodd

7. dkdevries

dkdevries TS Member

Unless they've changed their policy, Milt Sparks will not make a SOB holster because of the potential for serious injury should the wearer fall.

I have a couple of their Executive Companion holsters. They are inside-the-waistband, behind-the-hip, strong-side carry and great holsters.

Google Milt Sparks and check out their website.

Doug DeVries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.