1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Been off my game today...

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

But a good friend asked where the MX3 was I promised to put up for sale. Have house guests and I am the chief cook and bottle washer. But Here is a file photo. This gun is for sale and is the best one to show up since the MX3 Special from 2 years ago. Some redundancy to this paste I sent a friend on a PM.

with P4 internal selectable. or a standard pull. Releases for both. Trigger alone is a $900 item in pull. Briley CTs in single, .026 bottom, .015 top. Very professional bbl work. .732 bore. Locks up like a Swiss watch. This stock has 5/16ths cast off. 14-3/8 LOP. I have two other stock sets for it as well. Both for RH shooter and one has a Gracoil, the other is a custom stock. I have matching forends as well. case incl, Kit incl. 34/31.5 Shapr as they come. Why am I selling it? I am shooting my TMX like I used to back in the 80s. I have a good friend that may want it and too the last fellow that asked about it. So there is a not well-defined line-up of folks. $4900 as pictured or with any of the other stock sets, or $4600 with a proper trigger that has gold blade.

[​IMG]
    It is all the stock sets that need to be part of the picture set. And the Gracoil adj lop is on it now.

I'll get this going later or in the AM when the light is diffuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.