1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beeman Feinwerkbau 124 Sport .177

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Andy44, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Smooth and elegant with outstanding German precision! Less than 1500 shots through this Hard-To-Find Cult-Classic springer that is in XLNT condition, with just light "handling" marks in wood. Still shoots and functions perfectly! Very easy cocking and super accurate! Complete with Beeman Muzzle Brake, front and rear sights, and factory manual. Scope and stop available for $45 extra. $450 shipped insured!

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

[​IMG]

2. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

0   0   0

Definally a fine air rifle.

I have one sans the scope and muzzle brake.
    Mine has a aperature sight and has killed a lot of pigeons in the past.

Mine is so far back in the safe i had forgotten about it untill I saw this thread.

ed

3. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Regarded as one of the finest air rifles ever made! Have not shot any springer that is as nice to shoot as this one! Someone is going to get a great piece!

AndyH ;-)

4. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Same deal but with a NEW 3-9x32 Air Rifle Scope included! Scope pictured is no longer available.

AndyH ;-)

5. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

They are great guns. Bought mine from a disbanded college rifle team. Very accurate and hard hitting. Mine has a two-stage trigger.

Jim Skeel

6. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Mine has the aluminum 2-stage trigger that breaks at a very crisp 2 lbs 2 oz. Wish my new Walther Talon .22 had a trigger like that!

AndyH ;-)

7. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

I'm including the brand new Optima 3-9x32 scope that came with my Walther Talon Magnum .22. It is air rifle rated. If the purchaser of this rifle desires, I will mount and sight-in the new scope.

BTW - the rifle has been spoken for.....pending some issues.

Thanx for the inquiry!

AndyH ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
air rifles feinwerkbau sport 124

beeman feinwerkbau 124

beeman feinwerkbau sport 124
feinwerkbau 124
feinwerkbau 124 rear sight

feinwerkbau sport 124 for sale

feinwerkbau sport 127