1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beck on Soros Now

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hawk46, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Beck discussing Soros and his views right now.

Dave

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'm not advocating anything but I am genuinely curious why somebody hasn't put one in Soros' ear.

Just wondering.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They would have to get near him first.

He probably has more security than Obomba.

HM

4. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

I got called away but basically Beck was criticizing Soros' support of the Palestinians and for his assertion that Israel is the problem in the Middle East.

As far as I'm concerned the U.S. should just stay out of Israel's way and let them drive Hamas straight into the sea.

Dave

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Better hope our chickenshit leader doesn't help Israel's enemy, We are supporting the Al-Quaeda backed rebels now in Libya.

2 faced MF is all I can say. His speech the other night made me sick.

HM

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

As dumb as he is, I don't believe he's stupid enough to take on Isreal. Jackie B.

7. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

I still havnt figured out what he meant in his speech. His comments I told "you" I would reduce the amount of foreign oil coming into the USA. He doesnt say hes stopped drilling here for our own oil, only one well in the gulf. 4 bil to brazil to drill oil in the gulf of mex and now coming to light he is going to help New Guinea drill for oil, USA nothing as he said I have cut the use of foreign oil 1/3rd like I said. Now hes giving US hardware,arms, munitions to the libyans knowing they are tied to our enemies. Missles whos destructive force could flatten cities , missles from nuclear subs are being fired at what targets,mud huts, where is the war, I havnt seen anything on tv, they have covered every war year in and year out, now nothing, the rebels the other day claimed gadafi killed dozens in a town, the news was filming a mass funeral with dozens of coffens, you saw open graves, but strange part was rebels on the left side and by their dress on the right side, coffins sitting, no crying wailing etc, suddenly MG fire, people ran except one ran to the grave,kicked open 3 or 4 tops off the coffins as they fires at him all the coffins were empty. a cruise mis costs 600K he used 140, tomahawks used 194, cost 1.6 mill apiece, tridents from subs ??? he says the cost so far is 430 mil, you tell me how, one F15 eagle 60 mil, and what about the rest, he is our best enemy, everything he does is against the american people, lie after lie, other countries are telling muslims our law or get out, he tells us muslims you dont like it too bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.