1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Becci Landgraf

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by western kansas, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. western kansas

western kansas TS Member

Just a short note to let Becci and Wilbur's friends know about the lost of their son, Jeff. Jeff lost his life yesterday in a motorcycle/car accident south of Scott City. Please keep them in your prayers. Cards can be sent to Becci and Wilbur at 1609 A Street, Garden City, Ks. 67846

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Oh, this is awful to hear. We shoot with them a lot. I don't even want to imagine what that might feel like. Our prayers are going out to them both.

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Very sad. My condolences to Beccy and the Landgraf family.

Thanks for posting this Marie.

4. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

What a tragedy. I don't think that I ever met their son, but Becci and Wilbur were always very friendly and helpful people. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Steve Elliott

5. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Our hearts are breaking for them....such a tragedy. Leo and Karla

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Beccy & Wilbur Are Some Of My Best Friends And I Shoot With Them At Some Of The Shoots In Texas & New Mexico. Better People You will Not find Any Where And they are Always A Pleasure To Be Around. This Is VERY Sad News But, I Know The GOOD LORD Is With them In This Hard Time.Losing A Child Is A Terrible Thing As I Have Lost 2 And Thanks To My Many Friends It Gets A little Easier As Time Goes Bye. Joe W.

7. blandgraf

blandgraf Member

Thank you all for your prayers, calls, emails, visits that we've received. The memorial service was awesome. The tributes to our son have been most comforting. We would like to share the following link with you.
    http://www.gctelegram.com/news/landgraf-4-21-11

Beccy and Wilbur

8. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Beccy and Wilbur,

I am so sorry to hear of this, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tad Houston