1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beaver Dam Conservationists Shoot Cancelled

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by BD Trapshooter, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

The Beaver Dam Conservationists will have to cancel the shoot that was scheduled for this Saturday September 3rd. It was going to be a 100 bird handicap event from 2 yards less than your ATA handicap with a minimum of 23 yards. There was going to be some added money and a large lewis purse and options with $15.00 targets. There just isn't enough help to run this shoot. To those that have inquired I am sorry, maybe we will try this again next year.

Thanks,

Dan McDermott
    Beaver Dam Conservationists
    608-358-5130

2. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

where is the club?

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I looked up the area code and it is in Wisconsin.

Fog

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Dan,

Sorry to hear that. I was gong to ask if you had notified the East Wisconsin Shotgun Sports schedule but see you already took care of it. Hopefully the word gets around to the people going by the print-outs. I have a feeling there is going to be some people showing up anyway, but, what are you going to do?

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

BD. I shot with you numerous times back in the late 80s, so I know the club. Now I belong to the Minneapolis Gun Club and we host the annual Twin Cities high school shoot. Prob 25-30 members worked the fields as scores, loaders and the like. We served 850 kids over a two day weekend shoot. (maybe it was 650) Mind is rusty.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.