1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beaver Dam Conservationists 100 16 yard

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BD Trapshooter, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

Sunday June 8th we will have a 100 bird 16 yard non-registered shoot. Targets are $15.00 with a $10.00 optional lewis. Last shoot on May 10th there were 4 100 straights. We shoot all orange biodegradable targets. The 4 program traps we use face north with an all sky background. Come and shoot at one of the nicest clubs you will visit. Club is located on County Highway G 1 mile west of Beaver Dam, WI. Please call with any questions.

Dan McDermott
    608-358-5130

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This club is a great place to shoot. Almost won the caps there one day but got beat by a girl.

I never shot Bio's there but the old Remingtons sure broke nice.

HM

3. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Although I now live in KY, Beaver Dam is a wonderful place to shoot. My friend Dan Collins ( now deceased ) took me there for my very first ATA registered shoot in 1999. Nubs Wagner

4. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

MIA,

Sadly Beaver Dam is not throwing ATA targets anymore. A real shame as I always looked forward to going there. Got my first punch there also!

Tim

5. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

MIA,

I wish we were still throwing ATA targets, but the numbers just were not there anymore. The paper work side of things is a whole other issue as well as the help to run a shoot. We now are trying to bring back competitive shooting to a great place to shoot. I am the only Board Member that is shooting competitively now and it takes more of us to get around to the shoots and talk about our club! We have 3 more shoots scheduled after this Sunday, they are Saturday July 12th-100 16 yard and 50 pair of Doubles, Sunday August 17th-100 16 yard, and Sunday September 14th-100 16 yard. Thanks for the kind words from all others, hope to see you at one of our shoots.

Thanks,

Dan McDermott

6. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

this is one of the nicest clubs i have ever shot at. people are friendly, targets are great. on a sunny nice day, it just doesn't get any better than this.
    steve balistreri

7. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.