1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty LH Gun FS at Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FLAKETM, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Have a TM1 Special, purchased from Giacomo in 2005, with Dennis Devault custom stock and Timney release trigger and pull parts for conversion. This is not one of those old, ragged out TM guns. One of the later ones, built in mid 1980s, and has tapered rib. Giacomo put in new locking bolt and springs. Dennis then built the stock, which is not dramatically left-handed. About one-quarter inch toe out. Cast is slight. Will fit most any LH person with a normal neck. Jerri White did the release with Timney Parts that came with the gun. You can see what the gun wood looks like on Dennis Devault Industries web site, listed on TS.Com. Go to custom stocks. He'll have one that says TM1 - Cream Myrtle. That's mine. Perazzi Big Bore is acquainted with the gun. I'm sending the gun to the Grand via two friends, who will let you see and shoot it. Email me for their names and cell phone numbers. They will be there 8th through 13th. I have $5,400 in gun since 2005. Will sell for $3,300 Firm, Cash. Thanks.
    Guy Coates

2. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

ttt - with Tron's permission, I hope.

3. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

This offering is rescinded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.