1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful Wood

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Am I the only one who throws up in their mouth a little when I see a shotgun with a gorgeous piece of wood on it only to get to the butt and see this ugly azz thing hung on the end of it? What in the world are people thinking?

Grayco is the worst followed closely by the Comp Coil made by Danuser which is usually called something else like a Softouch. Why Why Why have a custom stock made with beautiful wood and then stick something so ugly on the end of it? I would never by a gun with one of those things hanging on the end of nice custom wood. YUCK

2. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Guess that's why they call it a custom stock!

3. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Huh. Here I thought he was referring to the shooter as the "ugly azz thing hung on the end of it." I've seen lotsa those.

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Or, different strokes for different folks.

It may not look pretty to you, but if the owner doesn't care........well..........tough tittie, as they say. It's his!!!!

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.