1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful SX1 Skeet for sale. Lots of extras!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dentexark, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dentexark

dentexark Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I set this gun up for my Skeet Doubles and 12 ga tournament gun. It performed magnificently! I achieved AA status with it. I shot my first 100 straight with it the week after I bought it. So, why am I selling it? I no longer shoot 12 ga. I bought a Kolar Max Skeet with a release trigger and shoot nothing larger than 20 ga ( actually 28 ga...). So, my beautiful SX1 sits in the closet. As you can see, I have had some alterations done to the gun. Adjustable comb, adjustable butt plate, stainless gas system, higher KEEN SITE rib (to match my Kolar rib in height). The gun absolutely crushes skeet targets. $1500.
    -Dennis
    903-277-6850

2. dentexark

dentexark Member

0   0   0

Thank you for asking. Winchester SX1 Skeet barrels only came in 26" length and with fixed sleet chokes. Other than the Keen Site rib, this barrel is unchanged. LOP is 14 1-2, I think. I will measure it when I get home. The comb is 4- way adjustable and is in-marred under the cheek-eze pad.

3. dentexark

dentexark Member

0   0   0

SOLD!.......pending funds....

4. ipscmaster

ipscmaster Member

0   0   0

That is one Beautiful SX-1. Please tell me who did the rib work.. Tahnks,
    Bill Crane.....

5. dentexark

dentexark Member

0   0   0