1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful K32 San Remo Tube Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Matt28, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

This is a San Remo receiver #62xx w/ 30" barrels fitted by Chris Maest @ Clay Target Sports. They are Briley screw choked and come with(5)flush chokes; and have fitted Briley Ultralight tubes w/ extra subgauge chokes. The wood is Wenig New American in Black walnut and I believe the dimensions are 1 3/8 x 2 x 14 1/2. It is in a two barrel Americase. I just purchased this a few months back from Steve and unfortunately have to sale it. I am asking the same that I invested in it at $6200. I have attached the link for photos below. I have shot it maybe 300RDS and it is the best gun I have ever owned. You can email me at Matt.mccaskill28@gmail.com or call me at 972-965-5103.

Matt

http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/sharf/San%20Remo/?action=view%C2%A4t=SanRemo4.jpg

http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/sharf/San%20Remo/?action=view%C2%A4t=SanRemo6.jpg

http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/sharf/San%20Remo/?action=view%C2%A4t=SanRemo5.jpg

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Matt 3rd set down on photo bucket j-peg no. is the one you need copy and paste.

3. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Beautiful!!!

4. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Lets Try Again

5. Anthony12ga

Anthony12ga Member

0   0   0

Beautiful shotgun! I really like dark walnut with a blued engraved receiver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you.

7. onplane

onplane TS Member

0   0   0

Matt,

Is the stock neutral? Could it be shot by a left handed shooter? Would there be any way to get a photo of the top lever and full view of the barrels?

Thank You,

Chuck

8. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

The gun is casted for a right handed shooter with a right handed palm swell. I'm not sure how to post pictures Anthony12ga was nice enough to put those up for me. If you leave me a line with your email I would be happy to send any pictures you would like.

Thanks
    Matt

9. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.