1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful Full Leather gunslip gun case for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by loanman, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I am selling this beautiful full leather gunslip zipper gun case. I purchased this when I was in England and I have used it only on one round of sporting clays. it is in brand new condition. I paid over $500 dollars for this case and I am selling it for $300. Galco makes one similiar to this and they sell for over $600. the craftmanship on this is top of the line with high grade european leather. the padding on the inside is super think and top notch. What makes this case better than the Galco one is the fact that it zips down all the way. This is made to fit up to 32" barrels. Let me know if you have any questions

<center>
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    </center>

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Nice layout loanman

3. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

thanks Mia, Pictures do not do this case justice, it is so beautifully well made and much more stunning in person. I believe when it comes to leather products, you can't beat the European craftmanship. The inside padding is super think and will do an amazing job of protecting any gun. I only took this case out on one round of sporting clays and everyone was stopping me to ask about it.

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

0   0   0

Yep,,that one will never see the duck blind,,,,,,,,,,

5. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

to the top

6. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

sold pending funds

7. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

0   0   0

Loanman: if deal falls thru please e-mail and i will take it for $300.00 ..good luck .....

8. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Buyer has backed out so case is back for sale.

$250 Shipped is the new price

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.