1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful Day at the Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dbl Auto, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

What a beautiful day at the Cardinal Center!!! I don't see how it could have been any better except for my scores. I was happy for my Nephew who had his personal best on the first hcp and the singles with 91 and 94. I was also happy for Willie Anderson who ran his 100 singles and for Merle Decker who had 98 on the second hcp event. I am happy for Brad Dysinger, but he has his own thread about his big day. I didn't see DuckDog, Don Cogan, which made me sad. It looked like it was well attended with 84 squads in the first hcp and 94 in the second hcp. There were many vendors there as well. Roger & AJ Brenner seemed very busy with their reloading supplies. I was happy to shoot with a first time ATA shooter today. The staff was very helpful to him and I think he will be back! Aden Kaufman and his wife Sue do such a great job working the event. I wish I could go back for more this week.
    Doug Allison

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

A beautiful Ohio day!

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Willie, 100 straight on the singles. This pic was from the State shoot.
    Doug Allison

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Grant, after his "best" day enjoying a cold Mt Dew.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.