1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beatrice Nebraska Gun Club, Homesteader Handicap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennisw, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

I attended the Beatrice Nebraska Homesteader Handicap this weekend. I just wanted to say thanks to all the crew and staff at the club, they ran a Great shoot and everyone there was very polite and made me feel very welcome.
    I did manage to take away a few very nice trophies and enjoyed the entire weekend, they provided a BBQ whole hog on saturday for dinner.

What a great place to shoot. I will be back

Thanks to everyone at Beatrice Gun Club

Dennis Whitlock

2. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

I agree. I only shot on Sunday so I missed the hog feed but everything was well run on Sunday. Only problem was I shot on the squad with Dennis and he kicked my backside all day. I have notified the Nebraska H.P. and they will be keeping him out of the state from here on.

jim brown

3. husker

husker Member

I shot on the same squad with Dennis and pushed him hard to clean up all the 16s and great scores in the handicaps and dubs. HeHe

The Beatrice Gun Club is on a nice upswing due to the hard work of the local shooters. Keep it up, Guys.

Roger Hudson

4. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

I agree that the Club in Beatrice did a fantastic job running the shoot, and there may never again be two more perfect days in a row for shooting trap in Nebraska.

See ya all in Ashland next weekend. The Eastern Nebraska zone promises to be a very good time ...as long as the pie holds out

5. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

6. Duck 51

Duck 51 Member

7. Rude Dog

Rude Dog TS Member

On behalf of the Beatrice Gun Club board of directors, I would like to thank each and everyone who attended our 2008 Homesteader Shoot! What a great bunch of shooters! And what a bunch of “Crack Shots”, scores were too high for our home boys to compete! I guess we’re going to have practice at bit more!

Attendance was good & it’s always nice to see new faces and meet new people. Thank you so much for the positive responses received in this forum. As most of you know, it takes a combined effort & commitment to run a smooth shoot. It also helps that the “Trap Shooting God’s” were looking out for us as far as the weather is concerned.

This shoot is our signature shoot and we plan to improve and grow this shoot each year. The 2009 shoot will likely be similar to this years, but we will hopefully add to our guaranteed $ cash, and are discussing adding a “Special Event”. Any ideas or suggestions on how we can change, add to or improve this shoot are more than welcome.

Thanks again & good shooting,

Mike Rudloff
    Beatrice Gun Club, Inc.

8. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

Mike:

I would like to see your 2009 program posted online in .pdf form so that everyone has an easy time finding out about it. May also increase the attendance.

Thanks again for a great time and see you next year.

Dan Walz
    Lincoln NE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.