1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beat this for new shells!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tripod, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

How long before the statute of limitations runs out?

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

25 cases times 250 shells is 6250 rounds

3. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

You did not get "free shells". That was a dishonest transaction.
    You owe Wal-Mart. I suggest you go back tomorrow and pay them the correct amount for the ammo.

This very subject has come up before (Wal-Mart charging an incorrect low price for ammo). The moral, ethical, honest thing to do is to tell them they made a mistake and that you would like to pay what you owe them.

You ordered the shells, agreeing to pay a certain amount for them. Now, it's time to pay that contracted amount.

Several years ago, Wal-mart charged me the box price for a flat of STS. I went back the next day, told them of their mistake, and paid what I owed. Many other shooters have done the same thing.
    If one of my shooting buddys did what you have done, I would think somewhat less of them. And I'd let them know it, just as I am letting you know.
    Now, go do the right thing.

4. Berettax99

Berettax99 TS Member

I agree with code 5. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. I would feel too guilty.

John,

5. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

the part to remember is "dishonest transaction". Coming on to a public forum and either bragging or looking for others to reinforce the dishonest behavior is over the top.

6. nipper

nipper TS Member

The poor clerk at wal-mart will probably get fired if you choose not to go back--Happy New Year.

Bill

7. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

cant immagine why they would raise prices so the rest of us can make up the differance,or just quit selling them altogether!
    BAD,BAD,BAD

8. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

In Minnesota its called theft. If it's over a $1000 worth that you walked out of there with, it's felony level. Felony conviction, you won't be able to possess the gun to shoot them in. You're real brilliant.

9. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

Bud,

You are a cheap thief. Nothing more, nothing less.

10. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

How long before the statute of limitations runs out?

11. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

25 cases times 250 shells is 6250 rounds

12. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

You did not get "free shells". That was a dishonest transaction.
    You owe Wal-Mart. I suggest you go back tomorrow and pay them the correct amount for the ammo.

This very subject has come up before (Wal-Mart charging an incorrect low price for ammo). The moral, ethical, honest thing to do is to tell them they made a mistake and that you would like to pay what you owe them.

You ordered the shells, agreeing to pay a certain amount for them. Now, it's time to pay that contracted amount.

Several years ago, Wal-mart charged me the box price for a flat of STS. I went back the next day, told them of their mistake, and paid what I owed. Many other shooters have done the same thing.
    If one of my shooting buddys did what you have done, I would think somewhat less of them. And I'd let them know it, just as I am letting you know.
    Now, go do the right thing.

13. Berettax99

Berettax99 TS Member

I agree with code 5. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. I would feel too guilty.

John,

14. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

the part to remember is "dishonest transaction". Coming on to a public forum and either bragging or looking for others to reinforce the dishonest behavior is over the top.

15. nipper

nipper TS Member

The poor clerk at wal-mart will probably get fired if you choose not to go back--Happy New Year.

Bill

16. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

cant immagine why they would raise prices so the rest of us can make up the differance,or just quit selling them altogether!
    BAD,BAD,BAD

17. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

In Minnesota its called theft. If it's over a $1000 worth that you walked out of there with, it's felony level. Felony conviction, you won't be able to possess the gun to shoot them in. You're real brilliant.

18. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

Bud,

You are a cheap thief. Nothing more, nothing less.

19. Bob Wilson

Bob Wilson TS Member

I bought 4 trashcans from Wal-mart. They were stacked together. They charged me for one. I explained that I was buying 4, that they were nested together. She refused to count them, or change what they charged me, or call a supervisor. I left with 4 trashcans, and a clear conscious.

20. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

@^**!$@#%^(*)^, I just stepped in some dog (*$*(@!...No, it wasn't dog ()&&#$&$&^, it was 46-trap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.