1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bear in Car HA HA HA

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

On the news this morning they had a family that awoke to be told that a bear had gotten in thier sons car. The windows were up and the door closed after he had gotten in. The bear even knocked the car out of gear and the car rolled down a hill. The car as you might guess is totaled by the bear ripping the car apart from the inside. Besides that he left his calling card on the drivers set. I fell sorry for the kids car but it is funny. Now explain that to your insurance co. You ahd a what in your car???? OOOKKKKKK. LOL

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I used to go to the town where that happened. " Larkspur Co" It was just down the road from my house in Colo Sprgs. I have seen many bear in the area and always wondered why there were no warning signs displayed. Maybe now there will

3. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

The bear was just tired of all the recalls,and decieded to fix it himself!!!!!

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

They should just allow Toyotas in that town.

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I wouldn't doubt that someone has fed that bear at least once from the open window of a car. When I was a kid, we saw someone doing that in the Great Smokey Mountains National forest in Tennessee.

The car could have had a fruit-smelling air freshner in it, too. Bears love fruits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.