1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bear Delaware

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by N. J. BOB, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Are there any trap clubs near Bear Del. ???? If there are what are the names and locations ??? Thank you...

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Bob,

The gun club (WTA) entrance is located on Rt. 40 in the Glasgow, DE area approx. 1-1/2 west of the Rt. 40 and Rt 301 intersection. It's about a 10 minute drive from I-95 and Rt. 301.

As an fyi...there is no actual physical location for Bear, DE...it's merely a post office geographical area comprised of numerous old smaller P.O.'s between Newark, Delaware City and Middletown.

Contact me if you need any further info.

Curt

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Thanks Curt. As soon as I looked at the map I felt foolish for asking. Thanks again.

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Curt... I didn't think there could be anything too far away in DE....

Guy

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Hey Guy...

Absolutely! I used to live in Newark and work at Troop 4 in Georgetown, it was a short trip/commute, especially with the old 440's in the Fury's....

Curt

6. William Perry

William Perry Member

Also oxford, PA is a great club. It's approx. 30 minutes from Bear. They have a website. Their Thursday night meat shoots are a lot of fun. I live in south DE and go when I can.

Bill

7. G4AV8R

G4AV8R Member

Don't forget about Ommelanden Range in southern New Castle on rt. 9. Open Wed.9-9,Fri. Sat. Sun.9-4,.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.