1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bear Attack

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WarEagle2017, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=877846

2. WarEagle2017

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Tony...I coming BACK!!!!! to Maryland

4. WarEagle2017

Good for you Cal, look forward to shooting with you again, I have gotten somewhat better at the game so I'd like to see where You and now Place in a shoot, dont bother going down to S.C. ( I dont want to print their name here ) I went down there a few months ago and it is worse than it ever was, they only use that one trap #2 ( that never was right anyway) and it is all Very amature shooters, when they seen our guns Kolars and Seitz they never even Heard of them, plus they still use a Puller ( pressing the Button ) and after using voice release, this really messes a shooter up, we call for the bird and wait and wait and wait and then we wait for it to appear, we will be shooting at Synepuxent Rod An Gun Club tomorrow trying to hit that perfect 50 on the first two traps as i understand there is $1886 in the pot for a Hit there although I think that they only payout 50% of the Money, if you are in town by the come on down and give it a Go. Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.