1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Be sure to call the next day

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mrskeet410, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

TV's Greg Kelly Raped Me, Made Me Pregnant, Accuser Told Investigators By RICHARD ESPOSITO | Good Morning America – Thu, Jan 26, 2012

"The woman who accused New York TV morning show anchor Greg Kelly of raping her told investigators the assault left her pregnant, sources told ABC News...

...According to sources familiar with the investigation, the accuser, who is about 30 and who works at a law firm as a paralegal, told law enforcement officials that she texted Kelly after the incident, and in one message asked why he had not called...

...her much older boyfriend -- he is in his late 40s -- discovered text messages between the woman and her alleged assailant, sources said...

...The alleged assault, which she says occurred nearly three months ago, was reported to police this week..."

http://news.yahoo.com/tvs-greg-kelly-raped-made-pregnant-accuser-told-050237705--abc-news.html

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

This is out of left field even for you...

Are you just surfing the news sites and copy/pasting anything that piques your interest here?

If we wanted a news compilation site, we'd go to Drudge...

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"Are you just surfing the news sites and copy/pasting anything that piques your interest here?"

That is exactly what this left wing anti-gun lying troll does. Total waste on this forum. How she should be allowed to spread her anti-gun BS here is beyond me.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Ban this ASSTARD.

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Mommy and Daddy got mrskeet410 a new Droid from Fry's for being good for a whole week.

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Stop taking the hook if you want to get rid of her. Her objective is to get attention- bad attention or good attention, it doesn't matter to this masochististic narsissist. Silence will ban her.

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

It takes some wit to connect the dots.

8. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

I can't hear you...............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.